How to Make a Paleo / Primal / Whole Foods Diet Easier
When you choose to eat a whole foods, paleo or primal food diet, convenience food takes on a whole different meaning. I try to do the following to help with food prep:
- Stock the freezer with meat (chicken, bacon, burger and roasts) and vegetables (green beans and peas).
- Transfer meat from the freezer to the fridge consistently (on Monday put 3 pounds of burger, 1 pack of bacon, 2 packs of chicken and 1 roast in the fridge.)
- Stock the fridge/freezer with quick and easy fruits and vegetables ie. avocados, frozen blueberries, baby carrots or sugar snap peas.
- Keep pre-cooked meat in the freezer (fry 5 pounds of burger and package them separately in the freezer.)
- Keep cooked breakfast sausage in the freezer AND fridge.
- Stock the fridge with dozens of eggs.
Every week I post a grocery shopping tip. Enter your email address below to receive automatic updates:
If you prefer, sign up via an RSS feed reader.
*This email contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.